Embrace the Mission:
"We seek to embrace God's heart for orphans by caring for families and protecting children in crisis"
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world” James 1:27 (NIV)
Embrace the Vision:
"The heart of Embrace is to partner with individuals, families, and agencies by equipping, empowering, and encouraging them as they seek to better the lives of children both locally and globally"
Embrace will walk side by side with believers as they pursue God’s heart for orphans by:
Informing – What is the need?
There are approximately 153 million orphans around the world. Children who have lost either one or both parents and are vulnerable.
Educating – What can we do?
- Offering education for Foster Parents and helping provide the training hours needed.
- Helping understand the homestudy process and necessary requirements.
- Share on going ways to partner and support orphanages and orphans.
Partnering – How can we WRAP our arms around those doing orphan care?
- Wrestle in prayer with others
- Provide Respite care, help and meals
- Acts of service. Know your needs and help you meet them
- Promises of God. Encouraging others through God’s word.
Supporting – What is needed Financially?.
- Sponsor a child.
- Donate to keep our annual conference FREE.
- Partner with us by supporting the ministry efforts in Kicheche, Uganda
- Shop online at smile.amazon.com and choose Embrace the Orphan
Embrace has been granted 501(c) 3 not for profit status. Therefore all donations are tax deductible.